The Plans – Week 2
- Bible/Devotional book
- Big Thoughts for Little People
- Morning routine – Dressed, brush teeth, make bed
- Living Book – Guess How Much I Love You
- Chat: Who do you love? How big/fast/tall is your love?
- Act out book
- Sing Skinamarinkki Dinky Dink
- Measure how long he can stretch is arms, how high he can jump
- Independent Activity
- Plastic animals
- Detective Kit (see below)
- Curious George – From Scratch (S1:E1)
- Make a detective kit (magnifying glass, spoon, flashlight, tweezers, ruler, camera, etc)
- Plastic animal tracks in playdoh
- Look for animal tracks outside
- Play with magnifying glass outside
- Eat cannoli!
- Fitness Busy Book
- Riding Toys (13% on Kindle)
- Broccoli Haystacks
What we loved…
- Camera…so, we (the parents), no longer own our camera…it is now B’s camera. Or so he says. He loved taking pics throughout our week, and I am definitely NOT posting the crystal clear, full-frame picture he got of my behind!
- Detective kit + moth (see pictures below). He examined the moth with a magnifying glass. He pick up the moth…with scissors. He photographed his own eyeball. He photographed the moth. He stepped on the moth.
- Tracks in the play-doh.
- Acting out the book Guess How Much I Love You.
Tot School 2014-2015