We had such a wonderful first week. I was so amazed at the change in B’s attitude on the days we did these activities – the quality time we spent together must have contributed to this! Lesson learned!
The Plans – Week 1
- Bible/Devotional book
- Big Thoughts for Little People
- Morning routine – Dressed, brush teeth, make bed
- Living Book – Make Way for Ducklings
- Make way for Ducklings printable
- Feed the ducks
- Independent Activity
- Explore toy cars – screwdriver and toy cars
- Busy Bag – Clothespins and Pipe Cleaners
- Curious George – Flies a Kite (S1:E1)
- Fitness Busy Book
- Hopscotch (12% on Kindle)
- Strawberry-Kiwi Smoothies
What we loved…
- The Curious George theme. Many times a day, our almost-3-year-old gets nicknamed Curious B. He is just at that age. What does this do if I drop it down the stairs? What will happen if I try to stop the water from running out of the faucet? No wonder it’s his favorite show. These science/nature activities are right up his alley and he likes relating them back to the show he watched. When we flew the kite, he wanted me to help him go with the kite into the wind so he could fly with the birds like Curious George. 🙂
- Clothespins! They were stuck to everything he could think of.
- Reading books on the couch under a blanket. Sweet memories. 🙂
- Making smoothies – dear future wife of B, the way to this man’s heart is certainly through his stomach!
Tot School 2014-2015